Working for an established food manufacturing company based in the NG16 area of Nottingham.
Working Monday – Friday, Various hours starting from 0600am until finish. typically working an 8 hour day.
- Working in various areas of the business
- Picking correct amounts of intake, outtake materials for all departments, this will involve picking in chillers & freezers on occasion.
- Ensuring that all food hygiene practices are followed.
- Ensuring all tasks are completed as per instruction and procedures.
- be able to follow instructions and undertaking a set target of achievement.
- Be able to maintain a clean and hygienic working space.
- Be able to support team leader by highlighting issues or problems.
- Be able to start from 0600am onwards!
- Own mean of transport, due to location, or can easily access public transport.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must!
- Reach truck and counterbalance forklift truck experience preferred.
- Previous experience within a similar role or in a food based environment would be an advantage.
- This job is a long-term position for the right candidate.
If you are interested please call us now on 0115 8715 990 or apply now with your cv!
|Job Category||Full-Time, Long-Term, Ongoing, Permanent, Temporary|