A Market leading speciality food ingredient business are recruiting for experienced staff in it’s busy facility based in Eastwood. The roles includes tasks such as – but not limited to – filling, wrapping and packaging the product, whilst adhering to the on-site health and safety regulations, and quality procedures.
The most essential functions of the role are:
- Operating and monitoring a busy, continuous production line
- Rotating duties including the filler machine, wrapper machine, packing boxes, stacking boxes, etc.
- Visually inspecting product for quality and quantity
- Understanding and complying with all safety procedures that apply to daily operations
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment whilst adhering to safety policy and procedures
Previous food experience in a similar role is preferred, as well as a basic food hygiene certificate.
The benefits of this role include:
- Weekly pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Full training provided
- Immediate starts
Please call us on 0115 8715 990 between 0800 and 1700 (Monday to Friday) to secure the opportunity. With immediate starts available it is important that we hear from you.