A prestigious company we are recruiting for is looking for a staff in it’s busy facility based in Eastwood. The environment includes tasks such as – but not limited to – filling, wrapping and packaging the product, whilst adhering to the on-site health and safety regulations, and quality procedures.
The most essential functions of the role are:
- Operating and monitoring a busy, continuous production line
- Rotating duties including the filler machine, wrapper machine, packing boxes, stacking boxes, etc.
- Visually inspecting product for quality and quantity
- Reporting all equipment issues to the supervisor or manager in a timely manner
- Understanding and complying with all safety procedures that apply to daily operations
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment whilst adhering to safety policy and procedures
- Maintaining excellent customer service and positive attitude towards clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adhering to on-site safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensuring security of company assets
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, however not essential as full training will be provided on-site by a fully-qualified team. The right candidates will be given the opportunity to obtain their food hygiene and safety certificates through the role. You will need to be able to demonstrate basic mathematical skills.
The benefits of this role include:
- Weekly pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Full training provided
- Immediate starts
Please call us on 0115 8715 990 between 0800 and 1700 (Monday to Friday) to secure the opportunity. With immediate starts available it is important that we hear from you.
|Job Category||Long-Term, Ongoing|