We are currently recruiting for a TEMP TO PERM position based in the Bulwell area of Nottingham, NG6.
Working Monday to Friday, 1400pm until 2200pm.
Applicants should have:
- Good general education
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- A flexible attitude to work, team player.
- Good manual dexterity, physically fit as the role requires the operator to stand for long periods of time and work on several floor levels.
- A forklift truck & Food hygiene experience is preferred, but training will be given.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Packing machine, start up checks, operation, changeovers and cleaning.
- Generating printed labels from a computer data base.
- Mixing machine, start up checks, operation, changeovers and cleaning.
- Completing works order, cleaning checklists and other associated paperwork.
- Hand labelling of ‘other’ pre-pack ranges.
- Hand sealing of non standard pre pack bags
- Manual handling/lifting of 10-25kg bags and boxes into the mixer and other machine components.
- General cleaning duties as instructed.
Please call us now on 0115 8715 990 for more information, or apply now with your CV!
|Job Category||Full-Time, Long-Term, Permanent, Temporary, Temporary To Permanent|